When you carry out format process on a drive then the data inside the storage device will be erased and get lost. But however, it is still possible to recover all those lost data with reliable third party software. Actually, the deleted files after formatting still remains intact inside the storage drive. With the aid of the relevant partition recovery software, it is possible to recover lost photos, videos, music, documents, images etc after formatting. In this post, you come to know how to restore files from formatted drive by following few simple steps.
One among the most useful application is lost partition recovery tool. This program is one of the most reliable data recovery software that successfully helps to rescue files from formatted drive in few minutes. This program can successfully recover and files from formatted disk drives. Images, videos, music, emails, presentations, office documents, software, and games can easily be rescued using this lost partition recovery software. In addition to this, it is very easy to use and allows you to retrieve required data with the click of a mouse. The complete recovery of files from formatted drive process is very easy, quick and streamlined; you don’t have to perform any difficult tasks. You need to worry about losing data anymore as you can use formatted data recovery for quick and easy file recovery.
Common scenarios related to formatting drive
- On connecting your Flash drive to the system, you might see an error message displayed like “drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now”? this type of error usually appear when your PC is not able to recognize your Flash drive’s file system. If you click on “Yes” all the data present in your drive will be erased. On the other hand if you click on “No” then you cannot access your flash drive. Hence to reuse the USB drive you have to format it, which results in file loss.
- Reformatting the hard drive while converting the file system from FAT16 / FAT 32 to NTFS or vice versa leads to loss of files stored on it.
- Unintentional formatting of hard drive happens when you wrongly format a drive that had important files rather than partition which you intended to format on hard drive. Sometimes in a hurry you may choose flash drive and format it without checking the files.
Important tips for recover data from Formatted drive
- After formatting drive, it is suggested to avoid reformatting the drive, as this can make your recovery attempt more difficult.
- Never use the drive again to create more partition as this may cause permanent loss of files.
Lost partition recovery tool is excellent software is capable enough to quickly scan entire formatted hard drive and extract all unreachable files still present on the drive. With the aid of this amazing application you can obtain data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT formatted partitions / drives with ease. This lost partition recovery tool is compatible with all major versions of Mac OS, Mac Leopard, Mac Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and many more. Hence it is very easy to restore data from deleted partition on Mac with this lost partition recovery tool.