Hi everyone, nowadays almost every user are using multiple email accounts. One for their professional account and another one is for personal account. So, they configured each email id with the Microsoft Outlook. All the mail accounts configured with Outlook will get their own Personal Storage Table or Personal Folders list (PST file) or mailbox. Every time user has to check Outlook inbox folder separately for each profile account on their system. It was a problem for the user to check mails from inbox of both Outlook account.
Are you facing this type of problem? And want to know how to combine Outlook Inbox of multiple accounts? Then, do not worry! Here in this post there is a solution for all your problems. You may want merge the inbox folder of Outlook from different account into a single file. You will save on screen space after combining Outlook mail inbox. At the time of configuring Outlook accounts, if you follow the default method to create an account each email will prompt Outlook to create a new file and hence a different email inbox folder.
You can always join Outlook account into a single file so that it becomes easy to manage all your important mails in one place. If you are creating new Outlook profile account by using auto detect feature then you can combine inbox, once you are done with creating them. Suppose, you are already having an existing Outlook account still you can combine them in Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007 versions.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and click on File from the menu.
- In File option, select Account Settings and then appears a drop down menu, select Settings again.
- Then, you can see window wizard of Account Settings that displays all your existing email accounts but ensure that you are in email tab.
- And click on email account whose mail inbox folder you want to combine. Microsoft Outlook will enable you to change folder option towards the bottom of the Account Settings window wizard.
- In change folder dialog box, choose Outlook and then inbox. If you want mail to be delivered to a custom folder then click New Folder to create new folder.
- After selecting the particular folder of your wish, click Ok.
- Repeat steps from 4 to 7 for each email account inbox you want to combine.
- Close the Account Settings window.